April 23, 2008

Sandee Is Home!



Look what happened thanks to all of your prayers! My girl is home. Granted, we are not in the clear yet, and she is on "bed rest" for the next six weeks, but she is alive and home. She is eating and drinking well, but then again, what dog wouldn't be happy with fresh boiled chicken mixed with rice. We are still working on her bladder, and her poor little pelvis has to heal but she is anxious to walk and be with us. She is also doing a fab job of taking her ten pills per day. I never knew how strong this precious pup is and I just know this experience will bring us all even closer together. Thanks again for all of your comments and prayers and for helping me through this crazy little nightmare. I can rest now.....
Oh, and the other pup is me. I promised a goofy pic so there you go. Any pic of me is goofy, actually. My oldest took this of me today after my migraine medicine finally kicked in, so I am looking kind of rough. Is it odd to finally know the face that is Rhondamum?
See that piece of metal behind my left shoulder? That is the Eiffel tower my dad brought to me last week for an early Mother's Day gift. Isn't it awesome! It is just a little bit taller then me, and I am 5'10. I love it!
So, now I will start to catch up on life, read your blogs that I am behind on, and get started on packing up my partner Erin's "Paris in the Springtime" swap package.
Have a great night, day, and I will post some pictures of some cool finds within the next couple of days!
God Bless!
Rhonda...


5 comments:

Sherry said...

Hey beautiful!!! You have the most incredible smile!!! And I'm so glad that your baby is home...she'll need lots of tlc now...and I don't think that's going to be a problem!! xo

Carolyn said...

Hey Rhonda !
You`ve finally got your photo on !! :o)
Looking great in pink , and to say you had a migraine - gorgeous ! ( could it be too much on that vibrating chair with John that brought it on !! ) ;o)
And Sandee has a matching collar !
So happy for you all that she`s home and she`ll recover better being with you all

Hugs
xx
I have a more goofy photo of you - don`t i ?? !

Summer Gypsy said...

Rhonda,
Your pic is just lovely. I have not been blog reading in so long...so, I didn't know that your fur baby was missing...then to be in an accident. I am so glad that Sandee is home and well. My fur babies are children, too. So, I know how relieved you are! Give Sandee a hug for me!
Marilyn

Kathy said...

Oh Rhonda,
God bless that sweet little angel. I have been praying for her, and I am so happy to see you both in this photo. I wish her well, and I know the road will be a long one for her, but she is HOME! Happy for you all.
And it is so nice to put a lovely face with you, I feel like I know your through our conversations and emails, and our shared love of the supernatural, BOO!
So I feel honored that you shared this photo with us.
I am so happy! I have such a love of dags and with 3 of my own whom I adore, I know what it means to have Sandee home with you.
Ok, I will quit rambling!
~xx~ for you, and a nice belly rub for Sandee!
Kathy

Abbie said...

Hi Rhonda!!
What a smile! Gorgeous! You look so happy to have your pup back! I hope her recovery is as gentle as it can be. It is amazing the things people do. I'm glad that the lady called you and you were able to piece together what happened. Poor dear, she must be so happy to be home and starting to fell better now.
Keep us posted!
xoxo~
Abbie