February 10, 2008

Happy Sunday!



Just a quick hello to all of my blogger friends that I love so much! Hope you are having a great weekend. I am off to Kentucky to see my grandfather and help out some in the house. I wanted to share a couple of my pictures from last week with you, my beautiful trees during some high winds. The clouds were going by so quickly that it made me dizzy but there was also a magical beauty there. Well, a little fear too because I don't want anymore limbs to fall on our cars and I definitely don't want them to fall on my house.

Have a great Sunday and I will be posting some pictures of some of my thrift store finds in the next couple of days!

Oh, and I am almost on my 50th post! I can't believe it! I have to have a giveaway!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh, think of me when your poking around in those stores, and digging thru the boxes. I love to do that. Just make sure you don't bring many "spirits" home with you...boo Have fun and a safe trip.