February 7, 2008

Check Out This Amazing New Shop


You are missing out if you don't check this new shop out! It belongs to my very dear friend Carolyn and she is an amazing artist. She now has her very own blog where you can purchase her work.

Carolyn also does a fantastic job making customized banners for your blog, Etsy shop, swaps, or any other web related images you might need. In fact, she created my beautiful banner. She is really good at personalizing her work for the individual. She has created banners for many people in the blog world and we all show them with pride.

So, be sure to drop by and tell her hello. You'll be glad that you did!






3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow , what can i say sweetie ! ?

Thank you so much dearest friend !

Maybe your banner needs alittle tweak here and there colour wise ! ?? ;o)
I will have a go for you


I love the new look , very light ,airy and spring like !


hugs

xx

Abbie said...

Hi Rhonda!
Isn't Carolyn just lovely? I'm going to check out her shop right now and add her to my fav's. Love the new look!
:) Abbie
I hope you don't mind.. you inspired me to finally figure out the subscription thingy with feedblitz! Thank you!

Carolyn said...

Sorry , i`m a pain in the butt !

I have changed my banner head , if you can change your photo ?

Thanks !!