October 6, 2009

The Zine is Coming



Here is the latest about this wonderful Zine coming out THIS MONTH! I am so excited. Big thanks to Cassandra and all who helped to make it real. Speaking of Cassandra, here is the info that she just posted on her blog
My Artful Adventures:


That's right, the Zine is FINALLY Coming! And not only is it coming, but it is coming THIS MONTH! It is finished and we are now applying the final touches. For those of you who have not heard about it yet here is a little more information.
This will be a FREE zine, complete with a FREE Marie inspired collage sheet. I am not sure how many, but I do know it will be posted on at least my blog for download. Inside is over 50 pages full of Marie related art including: altered shoes, ATCs, theaters, jewelry, cuffs, banners, dress forms and MORE!


I have attached a few little snippets in this post for a little tiny preview for you. In celebration of the Zine release I will be posting a giveaway along with the date of release in the next few days here on my blog. So keep an eye out and help me spread the word that "The Zine is Coming!" lol

So there you have it! Stay tuned.......


3 comments:

NicNacManiac said...

Oh my goodness!! This is super exciting!! Thanks for sharing!!

NicNacManiac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celestial Charms said...

Oh, how lovely. I can't wait until it is released. Very exciting.